Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if it is older) to register for the Singles Matrimony Services. Any additional Services may have other age requirements for all or portion of such Services, and such other age requirements are / will be stated on such Services or portions thereof.
- vivahakshata.com does not currently conduct regular criminal background screenings on its members. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Singles Matrimony Service, you warrant that you have never been convicted of an indictable civil or criminal offence, including and not limited to sex offense and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. vivahakshata.com reserves the right to conduct criminal background checks, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this clause to the extent permitted by law and upon reasonable grounds or upon request.
2. Use of Site and ServicesAs a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- You are not authorized to assign, transfer or disclose your account access details (including but not limited to log in details password details) to any other person or entity. Your account is for your own personal use only. vivahakshata.com is not responsible for any loss, damage or grief incurred by you arising out of third party access, loss, damage or theft of your login, password and other account specific details.
- You warrant the authenticity and truth in the information you provide and are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Singles Matrimony Service and additional services; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through Singles Matrimony service and additional services; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the singles matrimony service and additional services. You will create only one unique profile. Your use of the Singles Matrimony Service must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes. vivahakshata.com reserves right to terminate your membership or cancel your accounts without refund should it occur that you have created more than one profile or are using your profile for any other purpose apart from seeking matrimony alliance.
- You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including subsequent in-person meetings with vivahakshata.com users such as but not limited to EVENTS, VIVAAH TALK and other unrelated interactions with other members under or not under vivahakshata.com banner.
- vivahakshata.com makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, regarding your ultimate compatibility with any individuals you may meet through the Singles Matrimony Service or through this website. vivahakshata.com has no obligation to make matches available to you and cannot warrant that members may find compatible or other matches of interest. vivahakshata.com makes no representations, warranties or conditions, as to number or frequency of matches available to you through the Singles Matrimony Service.
- Any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users must be promptly reports to vivahakshata.com.
- vivahakshata.com reserves the right, (but does not have an obligation) to remove, terminate membership and take legal action against any member who communicates on the site, single matrimony services or other services, (or with any of its members) or engages/encourages activity when using the Site or the Services that consists of racism, hatred, intended physically or emotionally harm, abuse, defamatory, unlawful activities, infringement, system security threat, sexually explicit, religious or anti-religious, political, commercial, grief causing, misrepresentation, predatory, spamming or any content that can cause loss, damage or grief of any and all nature.
- You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to vivahakshata.com or to any other user. If information you provide to vivahakshata.com or another user of the Site subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you must promptly notify vivahakshata.com of such change by making appropriate corrections an in/or in writing.
- You must not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site, Singles matrimony Services or other services. You must not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
- You must not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any vivahakshata.com employees or agents engaged in providing any part of the Singles matrimony Services or additional services to you. vivahakshata.com has rights to terminate your membership on basis of harassment and has rights to report such behaviour to relevant authorities.
3. Proprietary Rights
- vivahakshata.com owns and retain all intellectual and other proprietary rights in the website and services. You must not post, copy, modify or publish, disclose or reproduce in any way any proprietaty information available on this website vivahakshata.com, the site or its services. Further, you will not copy, modify, or publish, disclose or reproduce in any way content or material identified, unidentified, classified or non-classified as copyright material or proprietary information by other registered users, or third parties and other affiliated service providers.
- By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services, you confirm you have right to post the information and have paid any royalty fees, copyrights in complete before using the content. You also automatically grant vivahakshata.com and its users, the right and license to use this information and waive of any moral rights or copyrights you may have on the content or information
4. User Information
- You acknowledge that vivahakshata.com may share your personal information with third parties employed to provide some or all of the Services including, but not restricted to our registered counsellors, or event organising team(including but not limited to vivahakshata.com staff, and third party planners, organisers, venue holders) By registering to use the Services, you consent to this transfer of your personal information to third parties.
- vivahakshata.com will keep confidential all information supplied to vivahakshata.com by you, including financial information, and shall use this information only for the purposes for which such information was collected, or as required by court or applicable law. This is with exception to information you may directly post on the website or provide to other registered users of the website or third parties. Where you accept any offers from third-party advertisers made through the Site, vivahakshata.com may supply the advertiser with information you provided to vivahakshata.com, including billing information.vivahakshata.com may disclose information you provide to other Registered Users in order to provide you with the Services.
- Prior to reaching the “Accept Interest” phase of the Site, you shall not include any personally identifiable information (including but not limited to personal email, website addresses, phone numbers). vivahakshata.com has sole rights to determine whether this causes any harm or loss to its business and in such a scenario you agree to pay vivahakshata.com the equivalent of 1 year of membership in lieu for the damage to the business caused by untimely sharing of personal information. You may, at your discretion, exchange such information after you reach the “Accept Interest” phase with other Registered Users in accordance with this Agreement. vivahakshata.com accepts no responsibility for any personal contact you may have with your matches or other users, whether by using the Services or by other means.
- vivahakshata.com may also disclose information you provide if required or permitted to do so by law, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is necessary to.
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites / Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsorsvivahakshata.com is not responsible for the content shared by third parties (including but not limited to advertisers, sponsors, other registered users, venues, counsellors, verification services organizations) including any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or for any changes or updates to such web sites. vivahakshata.com does not endorse or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party web site. Your correspondence, dealings or participation with third parties found through the Services are solely between you and the third party. vivahakshata.com is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage of any sort incurred, directly or indirectly, as the result of any such dealings, including but not limited to the sharing of the information you supply to vivahakshata.com for disclosing to third parties.
- This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. vivahakshata.com provides the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis and disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services or the Site (including all information contained therein), and including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title or ownership. To the extent vivahakshata.com is not permitted to exclude any implied warranties, our liability is limited (at our option) to (a) where the breach relates to goods, the repair or replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; or (b) where the breach relates to the supply of a service, resupplying the service or payment of the cost of having the service resupplied. To the extent permitted by law, vivahakshata.com does not warrant that your use of the site or services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the site or services will be corrected. vivahakshata.com disclaims liability for, and no representation or warranty is made with respect to the connectivity and availability of the services.
- The content made available through the Services by third parties, not directly by vivahakshata.com, are those of their respective authors (who may be other users) and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. vivahakshata.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information provided on the Site or Services, nor adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information provided or content. vivahakshata.com,under no circumstances will be responsible for any claim, loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any person’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Site or Services, or transmitted to or by any users.
7. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall vivahakshata.com be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the site or services, including, without limitation, damages for loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if vivahakshata.com knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances will vivahakshata.com’s aggregate liability, in any form of action whatsoever in connection with this agreement or the use of the services or the site, exceed the price paid by you for your account. vivahakshata.com shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses resulting from any correspondence or business dealings with third party advertisers or resulting from the presence of such advertisers on the Site or Services.
- While vivahakshata.com performs an initial limited screening of individuals registering for the Services, vivahakshata.com makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of such individuals or their compatibility with any current or future Registered Users. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will vivahakshata.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Site or Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Registered Users of the Services or persons introduced to you by the Services. This includes any claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of users who have registered under false pretenses or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
- While vivahakshata.com and its contractors use various methods of verifying information provided by users of the Site, you acknowledge and agree that vivahakshata.com and its contractors make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of that information and have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
8. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless vivahakshata.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, against any claims, causes of action, debts, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising out of (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any content posted by you, (c) your breach of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. vivahakshata.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to defend any claims, proceedings, suits or actions and otherwise take control of any matter subject to the indemnity in this clause, in which event you will give to vivahakshata.com all assistance required by vivahakshata.com.
9. Communication and PrivacyWe may use your email address to send you messages notifying you of important changes to the Services or special offers. Further, we may contact you by telephone if you voluntarily provide us with your telephone number, in order to communicate with you regarding the Services.
10. Termination and Suspension of ServiceEither you or vivahakshata.com may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. vivahakshata.com reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time in our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended or terminated due to a violation by you (determined by vivahakshata.com in its sole discretion) of the terms of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to vivahakshata.com by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due and payable. Following any termination of your use of the Singles Service, vivahakshata.com reserves the right to send a notice confirming the termination of your account to other Registered Users with whom you have corresponded.
11. Cancellation of Service
- Cancellation at any Time With no Refund.Except as otherwise stated in this section, you may cancel your registration or subscription to any Services at any time during the term of such registration or subscription or any renewal period. In such case, your subscription will terminate at the end of the subscription term for which you have paid, or soon after you have chosen to discontinue the service. You will not receive any refund for any unused or used days of such subscription term.
- If by reason of death or disability you are unable to receive all Singles Services for which you contracted, the obligation to make payments to vivahakshata.com for its Singles Matrimony service may be relieved at its sole discretion.vivahakshata.com reserves the right to ask for Doctors certificate in both the cases and will make a decision to relieve any payment or provide with other option purely at its own discretion.
12. Automatic Renewal PeriodIn order to provide continuous service, vivahakshata.com automatically renews all paid subscriptions for Services 24 hours before such subscriptions expire. We always communicate renewal periods to you in the subscription plan page, before you finalize the purchase, upon confirmation of your subscription and in the body of any special promotions sent to our users. You acknowledge and agree that your account is subject to the automatic renewal periods described in this clause.
13. General ProvisionsMiscellaneous
- The provisions of this Agreement will survive termination of your registration to the Services.
- The failure of vivahakshata.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site, Services or this Agreement must be filed within 1 year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- The clause titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.