Help / FAQ
Here’s an answer to frequently asked questions to help to clarify how vivahakshata.com works.
1) How should I register my profile on vivahakshata.com?Creating a profile on vivahakshata.com is free. To register online, go to Register page on vivahakshata.com and fill the REGISTRATION FORM with correct details. Once you complete the registration form and submit the registration form the profile approval request will be sent to admin and once admin verifies all the details and approves the profile you will get login credentials like Member ID, Password on your registered Email Id and mobile. You can also visit our office for registration. You need to carry profile biodata, max 3 profile photos.
2) Can I change my password?Yes,you can change your password. Once you receive the login credentials like Member ID and password you can login using the Member ID /Email Id and password. After successful login member can change the password by following Change Password link under Profile tab.
3) What is Member ID?It is an alphabet number (e.g. VAMB1020). To identify your profile uniquely, a Member ID is assigned to you when you register with vivahakshata.com. You cannot choose your own Member ID since it is system generated. It cannot be changed under any circumstance
4) What are the DO’s and DON’T’s while creating a member profile?DO’s
- Provide accurate information about you in the profile.
- A Member can upload maximum 3 profile photos. It’s always better to add recent photographs to improve chances of getting responses.
- Specify accurate expectations from your soul mate in Expectations section. This would give a clear picture of you to the interested member.
- Add as much valid and accurate details as possible in the profile to facilitate your search process.
- Regularly visit vivahakshata.com to get to know the details of latest profiles
- DO NOT update any content that is vulgar, pornographic or racist.
- Uploading any irrelevant profile photo is not allowed. Admin has rights to remove such profiles
- DO NOT misuse member’s profile information in any manner or so
5) I forgot my Password. What should I do?Just click Forgot Password link on vivahakshata.com home page. Provide your Member ID and Registered Email Id and click Send password. Password would be sent to your registered Email id
6) What is Express Interest?If you like a member profile and you want the other profile should see your profile and respond to you before you contact them, you can click on the “Express Interest” button for the profile so the request would go to the interested profile .You will receive their response once they approve or decline your interest.
7) How can I get contact details of an interested profile?To get contact details you need to go the interested member’s profile page and click on Get Contact Details link. You will be able to see member’s information like Name, Email Id, Mobile, and Phone No
8) Can you explain different Membership Packages available and benefits out of them?Please visit the Membership page to know about the membership packages.
9) What are the key benefits of paid Membership on vivahakshata?vivahakshata paid Membership allows you to view the contact details of other registered members and initiate contact with them. As a free member the applicant is allowed to search and view other member’s profile but cannot view their contact details.
10) What are the benefits of Registering on vivahakshata.com?
- You get lots of useful services like Express Interest,Shortlisting profiles,Email/Mobile updates
- You can view other member’s profile information sitting at home
- Others can view your profile and contact you from anywhere in the world
11) How should I pay the Membership fees?You can pay the membership fees using –
- Online Payment Using (VISA / MASTERCARD / NET BANKING) for which payment gateway is available on vivahakshata.com
- Direct deposit the cheque, cash, DD or transfer payment online to our registered bank account
- Visit office and pay the membership fees by cheque, cash or DD